Monday 15 February 2010

Get Stamping

If you check out the Oak House Studio blog today Lynnda has posted about the new Get Stamping kit which is being launched on Create and Craft at the end of the month. It includes everything a new stamper needs to make a few cards - stamps and a block, inks, stamping card and card blanks with envelopes - together with a booklet giving full instructions. The kit comes in a box too so its handy to carry around with you or even pack in your holiday luggage!
My parcel arrived here the other day with the stamps and inks so I just had to have a go and see what I could make. The green card doesn't come in the kit but there are 3 different sizes of the flower stamp together with a set of sentiments and some twiddly bits which I forgot to use...oops! I added a brad to keep the easel card up and finished it with a piece of ribbon and some glitter from my stash.

As someone is fond of saying the possibilities are endless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!