Tuesday 30 March 2010

Did you see it?

Did you watch Oak House Studio on TV this morning? I thought the programme went well with plenty of time on the products and demos. Several of my cards were shown and my metally pen pot - as it has an M on the front then that's an early birthday present for Martin!!!

For those of you who like clematis then here are a couple of my cards. The first is just a very simple Thinking of You/Sympathy card. The Clematis Tower was embossed on a section of white card, and then embossed a few more times to give other sections for decoupaging on top of the main image and for behind the sentiment. This stamp has 6 flowers so can be cut in various different ways to provide several layers.


The next card is a gatefold, wrap over card or a blouse card as I call it as the clematis look like the ruffles on the front of a blouse. I used the 'mopping' technique with Kaleidacolor inks and a gold mica spray to create the papers - the first sheet I embossed the Clematis Tower three times in gold and the second sheet I used more of a watery spray to create a lighter colourway for the insert.


If you missed the programme it's going to be repeated tonight at 10pm and tomorrow at 5am and Lynnda will be on TV again on April 16th I think.....watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!