Friday 12 March 2010

Mothers Everywhere

As promised here is a photo of my Mother's Day card - it's on the journey north and I think it's safe to post it as my mum's not a silver surfer!

It uses the Pansy Pot stamp embossed in silver and guess what, painted in purple with yellow splodgy centres like the vast majority of pansies. In this instance I used twinkling H2Os to give the flowers a little bit of bling but then this contrasts with the chalk inks used on the Hessian stamp for the plant pot.
It's such a versatile stamp - nice and big so it's the focal point but it can be coloured to suit and set on any background. If you watched the TV show one of the samples shows it in front of a window which was very effective. It can also be used in scrapbooking with the flower half of the stamp inked to edge the pages.
Anyway I'd best go do some motherly jobs and wish all mothers out there a Happy Mothers Day for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!