Tuesday 16 March 2010

Wakehurst Place

I think Spring is definitely here, in fact, today my computer tells me its 16 degrees!!! Bit of a shock to the system all this sunshine and dry weather. We took advantage of this on Sunday and went for a walk around Wakehurst Place, along with half of Sussex I hasten to add. We had to park in the overflow to the overflow car park, but the gardens are so vast there are always quieter routes. Not only was it my Mother's Day treat with the first ice cream of the year but we were also ensuring my daughter walks her new boots in.

The snowdrops were still out and there were swathes of purple crocuses but not a lot else. Looking at my diary from last year the daffodils, magnolia and some rhododendrons were in flower so I think we are a bit behind.



So this week I've been getting on with the housework having purchased a new vacuum cleaner and doing a little crafting - ATCs for Craft Stamper mag, birthday cards etc.
Next job is to start on samples for the next TV show - Lynnda will be on Create and Craft Freeview 36 at 11am on Tuesday 30th March - so write it on your calendar now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!