Tuesday 25 May 2010

Nature


Nature's a wonderful thing isn't it. Spring suddenly arrives and everything springs into life - the bulbs come out and fill the garden with colour and all the shrubs take on a fresh green hue.





I have an oak tree in my garden - I planted an acorn about 8 years ago and its now about 4ft tall and growing happily in a pot. Whilst it had budded up, not much was happening until this last week. I took the first photo on the 19th - aren't those tiny oak leaves so cute. The second photo was taken on the 24th - just 5 days later! As I said at the start, nature is a wonderful thing.

Having a bit of a busy week so haven't done much crafting. I am working on something for the Sunday Stampers Challenge - hopefully I'll get that posted later in the week.

Meanwhile hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!