Tuesday 6 July 2010

Rhinestone Cowgirl

Here's my card for the Sunday Stampers Challenge 110 with the theme of Rhinestone Cowboy - check out Hels blog for all the details.

I was dithering about what to do until I saw The Craft Barn's new competition for unusually shaped cards. So I decided to combine the two and use Rhinestones on a Cowboy (or rather Cowgirl) Boot!


The boot is cut from leather effect card, the Clematis Tower (Oak House Studio) was embossed in silver, watercoloured and cut to fit and then the whole thing was finished off with some inking of the edges, fringing and rhinestones.

I have to admit having a pair of boots this colour many years ago - the blue, not the white!! Not sure I'd go out in these but if the occasion arose, well I think I might ...... hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. Great boot !! thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Elaine, thanks for joining in with the SUnday Stamper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!