Thursday 8 July 2010

Summer Wedding

A month or so ago I was invited to join in with an ATC swap hosted by Lexie and whilst June has been manic I did actually manage to complete a set of three. As with all these things, I think about it for a bit, decide what I'm going to do and then make something completely different.



I used Oak House Studio stamps - the background is the Mack Rose stamped in Brilliance. The leaf and flowers are from the Spring Blooms set, embossed in silver and then painted with Twinkling H20s. I then stamped the sentiments from the Wedding Words set and matted it all onto silver card.

Whilst these are ATCs, this selection of stamps could be used to make all your wedding stationary including place settings, thank you cards etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!