Friday 1 October 2010

Black

Well what a dismal day!! Here is my entry for Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge 122 on the theme of Black.


I can't beleive it's nearly 2 weeks since I wrote on here. Been busy so missed Ally Pally last weekend and this morning we had to take my daughter to the airport for 6am and the other is camping tonight so I'm missing Artisan too....so thought I'd treat myself to some of Mr Holtz's stamps to cheer myself up. I always admire cards made with this man in the rain so I ordered a set and they arrived in the post this morning. Love the sentiment too but a dull rainy day is not the life I've imagined - sunny blue skies would be better!!!

Anyway if you are going to the Artisan show, go and see Lynnda on the Oak House Studio stand - she's there on her own so go and say hello and tell her I sent you.

Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card... Brolly Man is my FAVE TH stamp...and good on yer getting a treat cos you have missed the shows... I am not going to Artisan either... mm, maybe I need a treat too LOL
    Thanks for joinin in with the SUnday STamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp too! Actually, come to think of it, I love all Timmy's stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Love that stamp too, only got the mini version tho! Hope you get some sunny skies soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!