Tuesday 9 November 2010

Winter Wonderland

Here's my entry for Hel's Sunday Stamper challenge 128 with the theme of Winter Wonderland. Really pleased with this theme as it's made me put my autumn leaves away and get out my wintery/christmas stamps.


The stamps are Tim's from the Reindeer Flight set. I clear embossed the snowflakes, distressed the background using all the blues (Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky and Broken China)and then spritzed it with a blue perfect pearls spray. You can't see it on the photo but it is there. My card is also square but the photo doesn't show that either!!

Anyway the reindeer is again clear embossed and rubbed with Chipped Sapphire and the trees I think are stamped with Chipped Sapphire too. I have to admit I got a bit confused as I did 3 variations with different inks to give different looks.

They just need finishing off with maybe a christmas sentiment added and I've made a start on my christmas cards. Thank you Hels!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, that is one of my fave Tim stamps :)) Thanks for joinin in with the Sunday STamper hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Love the trees! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!