Thursday 31 March 2011

Fade Away

Here's my entry for Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge 147 with the theme of EMBOSSING.

I've made a little folder to hold my winning lottery tickets...well today it is holding one worth £10 but it's so long since I actually won anything I was about to give up. But then you have to be 'IN IT TO WIN IT' as they say.

I've rubbed a Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor ink pad over a Numbers Cuttlebug Embossing Folder to create the front - not only does that fit with the embossing theme but the ink colour fades too!! Is that double brownie point?? And why don't you get double scout points?? Anyway I digress! I thought I'd be clever and ink the high points...which would have been fine if I'd not then used the numbers folder...which obviously came out back to front...doh!!

The stamping down the side pocket is a Tim Holtz stamp and the alphabet letters are PSX. I found some raffia to tie it together to keep my ticket safe!!

Hope you like and thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elains, thanks for popping by mine :-) Love the colour on this, what a great idea to keep your ticket safe. You said winning tickets initially and I thought it great that you were soooo optimistic, but then you changed it to ticket at the end hehe. Yes definitely in it to win it, after all it's only £1 a week and SOMEONE'S got to win!! (though I know some people buy more)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry - I've been called worse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful card, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, fab idea!! Congrats on your win lol I seriosuly cannot remember the last time I won on the Lottery!! One day I will get all six.. ah, I can dream! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely idea, hope you win more next time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!