Thursday 10 March 2011

Spring has Sprung

Here's my entry for The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge which has the theme of Spring. The sun has been shining quite a lot recently and Spring definitely makes me think of the garden. After the snowdrops, every garden seems awash with the yellows and purples of the crocus so that's where my inspiration came from.


I've made an 8 x 8 scrapbook page featuring photos of the crocus in my front garden. On the background I've lightly gone over Tim's clock mask with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink and the loopy strip is a die cut painted with Eggplant Dimensional Pearls. I've used a Flourish Swirl stamp from The Artistic Stamper behind the photos and Spring is stamped using my Mobe Century Gothic alphabet set.

Hope you like my bright and cheery page and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. very pretty flowers... I do love Spring! Thanks for playing at the AS CT challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Springiness of the card ;)

    Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper this month
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!