Thursday 18 August 2011

White

Here's my art for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge 167 with the theme of WHITE. Thought I'd start a set of A5 pieces that can be bound together to show various techniques.


I had no idea what I was going to do but started off swishing some Snow Cap Dabber on a mat together with some Broken China and Peeled Paint Distress Stains to create a background. I haven't any Picket Fence Stain yet so tried watered down acrylic instead - not sure it mixed well enough but...! On top of that is more Snow Cap Dabber and Broken China Stain slammed on top - love that effect. On top of that is a white acrylic Hessian stamp and one of Tim's sayings in stain again.

Apologies once again for the photo - the light is so bad today, in fact it's nearly dark already. Anyway I'm not sure whether I like what I've done - I'm a bit too exact a person and doing random splodges is difficult. But I guess that is what challenges are all about!!

Well today has been a long day already - we were up early for A level results. Thank goodness my daughter got what she needed so will be off to University to study History. Congratulations KT.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS... playing with stuff is the best way to spend some time isn't it Loving those colours you added to the white... fab! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!