Sunday 7 August 2011

Wish

Here's a card for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge 166 with the theme of WISH.


I wish it would stop raining.... having said that the sun is out now but this morning the showers were very heavy!! Not got a lot of time this week so had a quick look in my bit box and found some ready made backgrounds. Tim Holtz's Brolly man and the WISH quote from the Stuff to Say set were stamped onto gloss card that had been sprayed with glimmer mists. Chose that as it looks like rain!! The background is distress inks overstamped with The Artistic Stamper's flourish.

I've linked this to The Artistic Stampers challenge too which this month has the theme of MEN. As it was sunny when I first saw this challenge I thought I'd turn brolly man into parasol man with a nice straw hat and bright clothes. However I think having the die cut would make that a bit easier.... one day I'll have a go!

Thanks for looking!!.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, your background is scrummy! Thanks for joining us at The Artistic Stamper challenge! Hope the rain stops for you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hunny, lovin Brolly Man with all those flourishes! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper AND... the Artistic Stamper challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing at The Artistic Stamper this month :)
    Lovely brolly man;) Would love to see him "sunnyfied" LOL
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Everyone loves Umbrella Guy! Awesome background! I live in Nova Scotia Canada on the Atlantic Ocean, so I'm loving your blog design! It has been rainy, drab and dreary the last 2 weeks! And of course we were on vacation! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!