Thursday 24 November 2011

Hide and Seek

Here's my lost snowman for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge 181 with the theme of SNOWMEN.I thought he looked lost so he's either looking for his friends or he's playing hide and seek!!


I've used Tim Holtz's stamps from Mini Christmas 2, created the icy background with Tim's crackle embossing folder and finished it off with some icy Stickles.

I used a technique I spotted on a blog earlier in the week - I think it was Sue Roddis. I stamped the snowman on the page for his arms and then stamped him again on some spare card, cut off his arms then glued him over the top. I know it sounds cruel but it does save cutting all the twiddly bits!!

2 comments:

  1. Fab fab fab! Loving Frosty and those sparkles! thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way Frosty is sat on all those crackles in the ice! Great card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!