Thursday 5 January 2012

Just a Note

First tag of the year that hopefully fits Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge with the theme of Anything Goes.

I treated myself for Christmas to a surprise box of goodies when Lin Brown closed her shop so thought I'd use some of it as all the bits and pieces get tidied away. The stamps are a Darcies set and I've used a Nick Bantock Cerulean Azure ink pad - actually one I've covetted for a long while as it's such a rich deep turquoise. I've blended with distress inks and finished with a ruffle of script vellum and some ribbon etc.

So just a note to thank you all for reading my blog, leaving such encouraging comments and putting pressure on me to blog regularly. I'll do my best!!

Happy New Year everyone and Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. ooh a fab start to the New Year Elaine... LOVE your entry... thanks for joining in and a very Happy 2012 to you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!