Friday 2 March 2012

Enjoy the Journey

I was looking at The Artistic Stampers Creative Team blog and the March challenge has the theme of TRAVEL - as I have loads of suitable stamps, I thought I'd have a go.


The background is Distress Inks - Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Stormy Sky and Bundled Sage spritzed with water - then overstamped with Darkroom Door's Journey Wordblock and Tim Holtz's Enjoy the Journey.

The map is an old Hero Arts one watercoloured with Distress Inks and I've added a shrink plastic plane and compass - both Tim Holtz stamps. I painted the back of the compass with gold Dabber to give it a brass look but I'd forgotten shrink plastic doesn't shrink nicely so its a bit oval!!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous tag and I love all the little details. Good luck and thanks for joining us at The Artistic Stamper Challenge.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!