Wednesday 14 March 2012

Less is More - Script 2

Here's my second card for the Less is More one layer challenge week 58 where SCRIPT has to be used.


I was looking through my stamps yesterday and came across this Oriental Script. Not sure anyone has done an oriental card this week so thought I'd have a go. The dragon, script and symbols are all Oak House Studio stamps inked with Jet Black and Vermillion Archival. The symbols are for Happiness, Friendship and Luck (I think).

Hope you like..... I'm just putting off doing the ironing!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Elain, this is a great card, like the contrast of black/red.
    Thanks for popping by my blog and your nice comments.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super Elaine... it's great to see varieties of script!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card Elaine
    FAB dragon and script

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the oriental feel of this Elaine and the combination of different script. I'd do anything to put off the ironing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice crisp card - great dragon.
    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, good take on script! Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Oriental take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!