Monday 12 March 2012

Mists

Here's a tag I've made for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge 196 with the theme of MISTY.


I've used a couple of tags I made about a month ago for this. The base is Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Mists in purple and blue with some Craftynotions Pink Lustre spray over a Glimmer Screen. The Enjoy stamp uses the second tag which was made using the Pink Lustre with the Glimmer Screen. It's just finished off with some navy ribbon and paper flowers misted with the Pink Lustre again.

It's really difficult taking a photo to show off the mica - it's just too bright and sunny. Not that I'm complaining!! Have a lovely day everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Elaine. I love the colours and the pretty flowers. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning tag Elaine, I know what you mean about trying to get pics to pick up the Mica... thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely tag Elaine, I love the colours and the flowers are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty misty tag ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!