Friday 4 May 2012

One Stamp Challenge

Lynnda at Oak House Studio is undertaking a ONE STAMP challenge - 24hrs on 9th-10th June attempting to show you 101 ways to use the CLEMATIS TOWER stamp. Well maybe not 101, but as many as time allows!! It's such a versatile stamp that looks great on cards, but also frames, scrapbook pages, boxes etc etc.


The above is a sneaky peak of the Clematis Tower on metal - if you want to see more and find out how this was made, check out my post on Oak House Studio's blog.

Many thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being our guest blogger this month Elaine, if anyone else fancies join our design team for this ONE STAMP project check out the blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the look of that. Off I go to Oak House's blog!
    Your creativity inspires me so I have nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog. Please stop by to have a read, and thank you for blogging for me to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!