Friday 1 June 2012

Clematis in Stitches


Well the ONE STAMP challenge is just over a week away so I've been rummaging in my cupboards to see what I can make. If you don't know what I'm on about then check it out HERE. Lynnda has challenged herself (and anyone else who'd like to join in) to show you over 24hrs (June 9th-10th) as many different creations as she can using just the Clematis Tower stamp.


I've used it on cards, with metal, with alcohol inks etc but thought I'd have a go at some stitching to make a change. I've stamped the Clematis Tower on some linen with Versafine and I intend filling the design with satin stitch. In my head this is going to look really good, but if I don't show the results next weekend it's probably because I'm out of practise as far as the sewing goes!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Elaine. So many good ideas for using your stamp. Can't wait to see the finished embroidery. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!