Sunday 10 June 2012

Distressed Clematis

Day 2 of the ONE STAMP 24hr challenge - Lynnda is still creating with the Clematis Tower stamp. It's my daughter's birthday today so here's a card for you Katie - hope you have a lovely day.


Just to show that the Clematis Tower can be used in a less than clean way, here I've used Distress Inks. Firstly I embossed the image in white and then blended over this with Worn Lipstick and Faded Jeans Distress Inks, and painted the leaves with Peeled Paint to give a little colour. I then used Faded Jeans to stamp around the edges to create a frame. I have to say this looks great on scrapbook pages too - because it's a big stamp (abt 5" high) you can use different sections to enhance the look.

Join in the fun if you have the stamp. If not, head on over to see Lynnda's (and other people's) creation on the ONE STAMP facebook page. Many thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!