Monday 10 September 2012

Sycamore


Apologies for the bad blogging - what with the Olympics and Paralympics, and going away on holiday and and and..... I seem to have lost the crafting bug!!   So today I'm trying to make amends and make something.

Here's a card for the Less is More challenge week 84 which is to make a One Layer card with Foliage. 


I've used an Oak House Studio solid stamp of a Sycamore Leaf inked with Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks and finished with a Hero Arts sentiment.  I'm sure it needs more, but I have no idea what......so I'm just going to post it and let you all decide!!

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, I have been totally absorbed with the Olympics and Paralympics too, loved the closing ceremony last night......I think your card is perfect for the challenge, simple and clean design. I so wish I could do LIM! Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant and charming is this card, Elaine. Seems like you have the crafting bug again. Glad that you were happily busy watching the games.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant CAS card, Elaine. I don't think it needs anything else! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks kinda like a sycamore leaf to me Elaine... maybe a maple... as the mountain ash has a compound leaf.
    Whatever kind of leaf it is, it's a great card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that - obviously my brain is not in gear.... doh! It is a sycamore leaf and I've edited my post!

      Delete
  5. Lovely simple card Elaine. Don't think it needs anything else. Understand how you have lost yourself in the games - they have truly been outstanding. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful colour on this leaf, and a wonderful heartfelt sentiment. Gorgeous in it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, Sounds like you've been having fun then :0) Super card, simple and fabulous, love it, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The olympics have been rather terrific eh
    As is your card Elaine, super leaf
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CAS card Elaine. Great stamp, and I love the sentiment.
    Nice to see you've got the crafty bug again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!