Monday 5 November 2012

Blue Christmas


I'm carrying on my campaign to make a few Christmas cards and this one fits Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge week 230 where the theme is BLUE.


I still had my Holographic Super Sparkle embossing powder on my table so thought it would be rude not to use it again!!   The main image is a PSX stamp - not sure what it's called, Snowy Village maybe - inked with Indigo Versacolor and then embossed.  The background is Oak House Studio's snowflakes stamp, again inked with Indigo and embossed. 

Nice and sparkly for Christmas!!  Hope you like and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, very nice and sparkly and very nice and blue too, love it. That sentiment stamp is beautiful. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So crisp and gorgeous. I can almost hear the crunch under foot from here. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Elaine, love that snowy image... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely and wintery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!