Friday 16 November 2012

Snowy Scene


Here's a very quick twinchie for the Show us Your Twinchies Challenge week 10 where the theme is to use just TWO COLOURS.


I was inspired by Linda W and her pretty little scene.   Tidying my table I came across my PSX Snowy Village stamp - inked a small section with Olive Versacolor and embossed it with Holographic Super Sparkle powder.  I've just added a red wreath on the front door, a red star on top of the tree and edged the twinchie with Olive to finish. 

Thanks for looking!!

10 comments:

  1. Great twinchie, thank you for playing along, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very versatile stamp, love the addition of the wreath and star. I love using inchies on cards will have to try twinchies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Elaine. I'm so glad I inspired you to make your Twinchie, it's gorgeous.
    I love the little wreath on the door and the star on the tree - clever idea.
    Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the two pops of colour, lovely!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Elaine! I would never have imagined Olive as a winter colour but this is just superb! It comes to life with the embossing and those tiny touches of red. Superb job. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this....it's so pretty xx
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red accents on your winter scene, very nice!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely twinchie, the little lights are almost really shining :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!