Thursday 14 February 2013

Alcohol Inks again!!


My alcohol inks were still on my desk so thought I'd create a little tin for a present.


I found the tin in my stash so thought I'd better use it - it had some printing on so I sandpapered it to leave a clean surface.  If you look closely you can actually see the scratches in the surface!!   Anyway I used Denim, Sailboat Blue, Wild Plum and Purple alcohol inks to colour the metal, added some Silver Stickles and sealed on some Beadazzles with gloss lacquer.  I've just added a decorative brad to finish.

Hope you like and thanks for looking!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful rich colours, love the texture and the brad.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Elaine, I like this! It has the wow factor... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw, love the colours and a super project result. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!