Sunday 14 April 2013

Enjoy Spring


A Spring card this time to brighten up your day....made using the Decorative Diamond stamp for Oak House Studio's ONE STAMP event.


Another simple card with a two tone background.  I've inked the Decorative Diamonds and the Enjoy stamp with  Colour Chemistry Spring Green Pigment Ink Pad and clear embossed. 

ONE STAMP CHALLENGE
Lynnda has been at the Oak House Studio all weekend crafting  for 24hrs with just this one stamp to show how versatile a stamp can be.  She's been stamping on card, wood, glass, metal, silk etc. Follow the event online, I've been posting here all weekend, the Design Team have projects  on the OAK HOUSE STUDIO BLOG and others have been posting on the ONE STAMP page on Facebook.

This is my last post....unless I make something else!  Hope you've enjoyed looking at my projects and thank you for your support over the weekend.  Lynnda still has another 90 minutes to go so I'm sure she'll be posting later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!