Sunday 22 September 2013

Shabby Chic?


I spotted a strip of corrugated card and decided to go for a shabby chic hanging with browns and blues for my next Poinsettia project for the ONE STAMP event.

 
I've used Glorious Gold Ink in a Bottle and white and gold acrylic paint for the bases and various stamps on this - the Enjoy What You Do stamped in Sea Green Pigment Ink, the Walesby Flourish stamped in Midnight Pigment Ink and the Winter Garden Text stamped with gold acrylic paint. Obviously I've used the large Poinsettia stamp inked with Midnight Pigment Ink on card sprayed with Totally Turquoise Ink in a Bottle.

For full details and to check out all the projects go to the Oak House Studio blog and see other projects on the One Stamp facebook page.  Hope you've been inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Elaine, I think you have outdone yourself with this gorgeous creation. I just love that turquoise colour....beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unusual choice of colours for the poinsettia and boy does it work! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!