Wednesday 5 November 2014

How to use the Christmas Wreath set


Another post from me - that's three in  a row!!   Anyway just a heads up that I have my card on the Oak House Studio blog today.

 
I've used the  Christmas Wreath Stamps  - it's a set of 7 stamps including a Happy Christmas stamp, solid Holly & Ivy stamps and some branches so you can build your own wreath.  Full details are on the Oak House Studio blog.  Please pop over, leave me a comment and maybe have a look what other Design Team members have been creating for the Winter Challenge.

Bye for now!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Apologies, I am a bit behind with my commenting!. You have done a beautiful job building your wreath, it looks like a great set of stamps to create some beautiful traditional Christmas cards. Great inspiration Elaine! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great wreath Elaine! Love that frosty colour scheme. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have used with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!