Sunday 25 January 2015

Made with Love


Here's a quick card made for the Less is More Challenge week 208 where this time there is a SKETCH to follow.


Having had a bit of a clear out of my bit boxes this week I came across this heart so thought I'd use it on this piece.  It's made from red Fimo, stamped with Oak House Studio's Mack Rose stamp in Jet Black Archival and cut out with a heart shaped cutter.    The background is Kaisercraft's Lace stamp in Vermillion Archival and the Made with Love is from a set of Hero Arts stamps of that name.

Thanks for popping by and please leave a comment - I have a GIVEAWAY of the stamps I used last week to celebrate my 5 years of blogging.   And I have come across another duplicate set so more on that next week!!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely delicate design and perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,very beautiful your San Valentin card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Height of elegance here Elaine ... loving the lace take on our sketch. Great crisp and clean card
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful...lace, hearts and roses...so romantic!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Elaine, I love your fimo heart!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the lace stamp you used and the heart looks gorgeous. It would be perfect for a Valentines card. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Elaine .... I love the little fimo heart! Congratulations on 5 years of blogging too! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card, such a pretty lace stamp and fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love that lace stamp!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week, sorry to be late in visiting your blog
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!