Monday 4 May 2015

Orange and Blue


Here's my card for the Less is More Challenge week 222 - it's a colour week and the theme is to use OPPOSITE COLOURS on the colour wheel.


On this type of challenge my choice will always be Blue and Orange and having seen Sarah's bold design, I thought I would go bold too.   The flower are from the Spring Blooms set from Oak House Studio - I've stamped with Onyx Black Versafine and coloured with markers.  The sentiment is also from Oak House Studio and stamped with Majestic Blue Versafine to match the blue hammered card - a bargain from Papermilldirect!

Thanks for popping by and I hope you like my card.  Tomorrow sees the start of the exam season - I have over 40+ exams to invigilate over the next 7 weeks - so my poor blog is going to be neglected somewhat but I'll try and do some challenges!!

Bye for now

Elaine xx

7 comments:

  1. Love your bold design, Elaine. That row of orange blooms is gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is bold but also very beautiful, I love the gorgeous flowers and the sentiment looks wonderful in the matching blue! Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dazzling Elaine and I'm thrilled you decided to go with the blue and orange look. I was a bit worried about mine but I need to use these colours together more often I think. Fabulous CAS card and thanks as always for playing along.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so striking Elaine! The design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Elaine, what a bold statement!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!