Sunday 14 June 2015

Sunflowers


Day  2 of the ONE STAMP weekend and here's a card featuring.....yes, you've guessed it....  SUNFLOWER stamps.

 
 
I used the large Sunflower stamp inked with Yummy Chocolate Pigment Ink and painted with Bottled Sunshine Ink in a Bottle.  The inky background is a swooshy mix of  Vintage Green and Bramley Apple Inks in a Bottle.   I've added the Bamboo Trellis  from the Oriental Stamp Set - inked with Yummy Chocolate on some brown paper - and the same with the small Sunflower Border added over some hessian.   To finish I've stamped the Great men sentiment with Chocolate, clear embossed and painted over with Bottled Sunshine and matted the whole piece on brown card.

Thanks for visiting and please leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

Elaine x

2 comments:

  1. I love your design and choice of colours. The trellis gives the feeling of height - as if you've just caught the top of the sunflowers in a photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamp and like the inky background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!