Thursday 16 July 2015

Tim's Tag - St Swithins


Don't faint....I'm here with another post.  I suddenly had a idea for Tim's July Tag - I had nothing to do his USA tag with but yesterday here in the UK  was St Swithins Day so I've gone along that theme.....and yes it did rain!  All details are on  Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015.


Whilst Tim did stars and stripes, mine is vaguely based on the design of a Union Jack so diagonals, triangles and red lines.  The Union Jack and the English Rose stamps are from Oak House Studio, coloured with Tombow markers and torn etc.  The words and 15th July are printed on the computer with the date attached to a fragment and then stripey crinkled seam binding to finish.

Thanks for visiting and if you leave a comment, then thanks once again - they are very much appreciated.

Elaine xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your tag Elaine, it is a great interpretation of Tim's tag! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!