Sunday 31 January 2016

DOUBLE DAISY ONE STAMP DAY 2


Here are a few more of my projects using the Double Daisy set. The first is a shrink plastic daisy pendant and gift card made using Powder Blue  and Midnight Pigment Inks.


Next is a simple bookmark using the Large Double Daisy set and another shrink plastic daisy.  This  is a Citrus Yellow and Citrus Orange Pure Colour sprayed tag decorated with kiss stamping using the Triple Sunshine Yellows and Fruity Reds Ink Pads.



Next is a Wall Plaque painted with Acrylic Ink with an acetate daisy - I painted the back with a mix of Paris Pink and Citrus Yellow Pure Colour mixed into some Acrylic Medium.



For my next project I've decorated a plain kraft box file using the Double Daisy set stamped with Black Versafine, Sea Blue and Grass as Green Pigment Inks.

 
And lastly (if you haven't nodded off)  an unusually delicate card from me!! 

.
I've  stamped the medium outline Daisy onto white vellum with white ink, blended some Orchid Pigment Ink behind them and stuck onto darker card.

Full details of all my projects (and those of the Design Team) are on the  OAK HOUSE STUDIO BLOG and the INKSPIRED group on Facebook.   If you have the stamp then do join in and please leave comments.....there are prizes to be won!! 

1 comment:

  1. All of the makes are beautiful, I especially love the shrink plastic daisy, but the stamping onto the vellum looks pretty amazing too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!