Saturday, 30 January 2016

Double Daisy ONE STAMP Weekend


It's ONE STAMP WEEKEND over on the OAK HOUSE STUDIO blog ..... 24hours of using just one stamp set to show how versatile they are.  This time it's the  DOUBLE DAISY set - a solid and outline Daisy, a sentiment and some small textures for kiss stamping etc.

A couple of my projects have been posted so check out the Oak House Studio blog for full details. The first is a little book for doodling, zentangling or colouring that will fit nicely in your bag for those long journeys.


My second project is a card using the DOUBLE DAISY set of stamps with Orchid Pigment Ink sprayed with Paris Pink Pure Colour and silver embossing.


I have several other projects to show you and so have the Design Team so keep checking the  OAK HOUSE STUDIO BLOG and the INKSPIRED group on Facebook.   If you have the stamp then do join in and please leave comments.....there are prizes to be won!! 

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see the wonderful duo daisy stamp I move it up my 'wish list', it is nearly at the top now. I love how you have used it Elaine, it is such a versatile stamp... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!