Monday 19 April 2010

Monday?

Can't believe it is Monday night already - where does the time go??

Had a busy weekend organising a target shooting competition - we had 55 shooters who came from all over the south-east. The sun shone, there was very little wind and the scores were good. I spent most of the weekend in the office sorting out the paperwork or in the kitchen frying bacon.

Thanks to Katie and Sam for their hard work too. They put all the scores in the computer, did all the printing, collected all the shot cards and walked about 5 miles each day - no wonder they were complaining of aching feet. Anyway school tomorrow so they can have a rest!

Well I have started on my mini album for The Craft Barn's challenge - I've distressed all the backgrounds and stamped scrolls etc but I'm going to add photos and want to print them all out in one go....so nothing to show you as yet. Maybe later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!