Thursday 8 April 2010

Show Dates

Well I hope you all had a good Easter weekend - it seems so long ago already. I've been busy this week motivating my daughters to get on with their homework. Wasn't very successful as they seem to need the internet for everything these days and ours has been slow to non-existent. A quick poke of the router with a cocktail stick and things seem to be back to normal!! Now it's just a case of getting them out of bed....
At least with the computer down I've been making a few cards for the next TV show - it was going to be next Friday but it's just been moved to May 5th at noon I think....I'll confirm nearer the time. Along with pen pots and desk organisers will be a selection of stamps including the Stitch in Time set - 6 fabric hearts, 5 buttons, 3 rows of stitching and words.


Here's one of my cards at a very jaunty angle - note to self: mirri card is difficult to photo without getting a view of me and my camera too!! Anyway the card uses the largest button embossed in Colour Chemistry Midnight Sparkle, the cross stitched Best Wishes and the satin stitch clear embossed over Colour Chemistry Powder Blue Pigment Ink. My favourite colours - turquoise, black and silver.....hope you like it too!

So the next job is get organised for Ally Pally and the Big Stamping and Scrapbooking Show this weekend. Luckily I live too far away to help load the van but I'm sure Lynnda and Martin will have everything organised by the time the show starts at 10am on Saturday.
If you've never been before it's a great show with lots of stamps, inks and scrapbooking papers to tempt you in a beautiful setting, Come and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!