Thursday 22 April 2010

WOMDTT

Those that browse the web will no doubt have come across posts on Wednesdays entitled WOYWW ie. what's on your workdesk wednesdays. If not, check out www.acraftingjourney.blogspot.com. As I don't have a work desk I've never actually joined in but it's interesting to see what people are up to. Anyway I craft on about a quarter of my dining table so thought I'd post a photo of what's on my dining table today.


I'm busy doing The Craft Barn's mini album challenge - mine is based on spring flowers so I've been waiting for the final sketch so I can print all my photos for all 9 pages. In the meantime I've been distressing my backgrounds - I always find it difficult matching green papers with the green of photos so I thought I'd do some distressing - some yellow with a hint of orange and red; and some green with a hint of purple and pink. Hopefully they'll match the photos once they're printed.


I've stamped some pages with the Scroll Frames - it's a set of 4 stamps that you can make into a heart or frame for cardmaking but they're great for scrapbooking too. Embellish your papers, stamp into corners or use across the page. Hopefully next week I'll have more time to finish all my pages so please come back and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!