Wednesday 16 June 2010

Numbers

Here's my entry for the Sunday Stamper Challenge with the theme of Numbers. I haven't had much time this week and it's going to get worse so I made a quick card last night. It had to be a birthday card as it was Hels 40th last weekend.
The background is Distress Inks - Broken China, Faded Jeans, Shabby Shutters and Bundled Sage. The stamps are Tim's and half the background has been put through a Numbers embossing folder.

Hope you like the card - I also did an insert using the same stamps and inks.

Hopefully next week I'll have a little bit more time to make something slightly more interesting...got to go!

2 comments:

  1. Totally love love love this card hun, thanks for the birthday wishes :O)) Thanks also for joining in with the SUnday Stamper.. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, and you picked one of my fave stamp sets! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!