Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Just a quick post today wishing all my followers and readers a very Happy 2011 - I hope the year is full of crafting and inspiration!

I've not done any crafting for about two weeks mostly because we've been away and then needing the dining table for eating so I've had to pack my stash away!! Anyway this year I'm hoping to get more done and start scrapbooking again. Still undecided as to whether to join in a 365 day journalling challenge (but have a feeling I may not get past January) so think I'll stick to a 6 x 6 album with a double page for each month which is enough to give a flavour of my year. So having written it here, I must away and sort out some covers and pages etc.

Have a great day everyone and a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes with your upcoming project.
    Thank you for blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!