Tuesday 8 February 2011

Time Flies

Here's an ATC I've made for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge 140 with the theme of TIME.



It's a bit of a strange colour scheme for me - pale blue and orange - but I had a scrounge through my bit box and they just seemed to go with the gold watch case. I love this Artistic Stamper stamp - I borrowed it off a friend to use!! It's just stamped in stazon on acetate and then painted on the back with polished pigments mixed with glossy accents. Very difficult to photo due to the flash - it's very shiney in reality!! Anyway I stamped the watch stamp that was free with Craft Stamper in pale blue on the background and finished with the words TEMPUS FUGIT....and it certainly does!!

Well despite everyone around me coughing and spluttering it is feeling more like spring today with clear blue skies and sunshine. I spotted one snowdrop in my front garden on Saturday and today the crocus are out.... roll on Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Fab card and great colours... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ATC Elaine! One of my favourite colour combinations, I use it a lot! Hope your throat is better soon, enjoy your trip!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!