Wednesday 30 March 2011

Bargains!

Can't believe it's a week since I last blogged - whilst the spring weather makes me feel like crafting more, it also makes me feel like gardening and going out!! That's my excuse.

Anyway I happened to pop into town yesterday and came home with some bargains. The Works were selling 8" square board books for 99p so I bought a couple of those to alter. The stupid thing was I was dithering between the polar bear, penguin and monkey ones when I was just going to paint/cover it with papers. How daft is that!!

I also found this tiny stapler and coloured staples in WHS for £1.99 - beats getting the alcohol inks out!!


Finally relating to my last post, Katie has been wearing her charms dangling from her jeans all week and the yellow Sharpie colour has disappeared already. So has anyone any suggestions what to colour it with now???

Oh well off to do some h**sew**k or maybe finish my piece for the Sunday Stamper challenge - what do you reckon??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!