Saturday 30 May 2015

S is for Sea Life


My poor blog is suffering (exams and lack of ideas!) but I can now show you this card - I made it in January and today it's in the new Craft Stamper magazine....yeah!!   I got my subscription copy today -  it's on sale next Friday I think.


It's in the Ready, Set, Stamp section - so made in 20 minutes, the colours were Blue, Orange and Yellow with a By the Sea theme.    A while ago Sizzix had 75% off their Sassy Serif letter dies so I bought 4 (M, E, K and S for my family) so S is for Samantha, sun, sea, sand and shells etc.   All the stamps and inks are from Oak House Studio and full details can be found in Craft Stamper magazine.

Elaine x

1 comment:

  1. I was so thrilled when I opened my copy of CS and saw you in there Elaine!! Love this beautiful card, I just adore sea themed work and this is truly beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!