Sunday 14 June 2015

And now for something different..



Still One Stamp weekend but here's something a little different - this time blue!!



The medium sunflower is clear embossed and then a selection of blue inks were blended over the top.  I've used the Script Sentiments to finish - its a great stamp set with 6 different sentiments in a very useful font!

That's my last project for the day.  Hope you've found some inspiration here or in the group so keep stamping and inking!!

Elaine xx



4 comments:

  1. Amazing how many different cards and colours you have done with this stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. love blue and white as well you know, so you can guess how much I love this one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented Elaine, I'm enjoying all the gorgeous things you are making with One Stamp. The sunflower is a lovely stamp but i'd never think of some of the things that you've done so thank you for the inspiration. A sunflower is yellow so my use of a sunflower stamp has to be yellow in my mind so thank you for making me think differenty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have produced some stunning projects with the sunflowers this weekend Elaine. I would never have thought of using blue but it looks wonderful. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!