Sunday 5 March 2017

Spring Inchies


I've had chance to make a few Inchies today.  I decided to join in the Inchie Swap on the UK Stampers Forum - I know I've made Inchies in the past but I'd forgotten how fiddly they can be!!

The swap is for a set of 6 so I drew a grid, blended on some Spring Green Ink and overstamped this with  the English Garden Text stamp in Emerald Green Archival. 


I've gone for a set of spring flowers so the daffs, snowdrop and lily are from a set of stamps free with a magazine and the crocus is an old Elusive Images one.  They're just gold and silver embossed, coloured with markers and then cut out....the hard bit!!

 
Hope you like and thanks for looking!!
 
Elaine x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I do admire your ability to work on such a small area Elaine! Your lovely inchies have such a lovely Spring-like quality to them - and the sun is actually shining today too! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!