Thursday 9 September 2010

Thursday again!

So where did that week go?? Can't believe it's Thursday again and I still haven't done any crafting...oh dear. I can however show you a bookmark I made for the latest Craft Stamper swap - I forgot to take a photo of it when I made it in May and whilst it didn't get in the magazine, it is featured as an extra one on their website so I copied it!!!


The bookmark had to be done in sage, pink and mauve. I embossed the Clematis Tower stamp in white and then used Bundled Sage Distress Ink for the background. The Clematis is painted in Twinkling H20s and then finished off with some ribbon and beads. Hope you like it!

I suppose I ought to go back to my chores - don't faint, but I've already cleaned the kitchen floor this morning. Hopefully it'll take a while to dry ..... and i can browse more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!