Thursday 29 March 2012

Creative Chemistry

Well it's been a busy week but hasn't the weather been glorious. Had a day out on Tuesday at the British Museum - so much to see and photograph but here's the central building. Love that roof! If you ever go, don't forget to go to the Blade Rubber Stamping Shop - it's just across the road and well worth a visit.


So having been out for the day I'm playing catch-up with my homework for Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry online class. Rather than stick everything on tags I've been putting my pieces in a book with the instructions for future reference, but today I remembered to takes photos first.

This one is my attempt at Shattered Stains (placed on an old tag which I thought was apt). As you can see the two halves are different but that adds to the texture ...right?


Below is my Crackle Paint Resist - my crackle paint was a bit thick but again it adds to the texture. Don't you think brolly man is walking out of the sunset and into a rain storm!!


The last piece has to be my favourite - Rusted Enamel - done with Broken China and Aged Mahogany Disress inks.


Still more homework to catch up on so off to play. Thanks for looking and if anyone from the pub reads this, welcome to my blog and thanks for a great evening!!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing he has his umbrella! Awesome tag! This is my first visit to your blog, I think I will look around a bit, happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!