Monday 17 November 2014

Five Beeches


Here's my take on the LESS IS MORE Challenge week 198 where the theme is MORE THAN ONE TREE.   I've been stuck in a blue rut recently so decided to use green.....and maybe too much of it!!


I've gold embossed the Block Frame stamp, cut out the middle to create a window frame and then placed this over a tree scene.  The Beech Tree is stamped with Emerald Archival and I've just grounded them with Meadow Adirondak painted with a waterbrush.  The sentiment and extra Beech Trees are stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  All stamps are from Oak House Studio.

Apologies for the state of the photo - it's a bit dank and dark this afternoon but it does give me the excuse to stay in and create.  Thanks for popping by!!

4 comments:

  1. I sympathise with your photography, I a beginning to wonder if we ever see the sun again! Yours looks fine to me though, I love how you placed the trees through the window and the green is so fresh and seasonal! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super clever and effective use of stamps Elaine.
    Great for our tree challenge and so pleased you've joined the fun this week.
    Many thanks
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Elaine, this one really looks fab, the highlighted section really pops!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the window frame Elaine, tree-mendous card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More this week.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!