Thursday 9 July 2020

Show must go on!


Another week, another blog post - I've decided to stop numbering the weeks as I think this thing is going to go on forever.  Life is getting back to normal just with a little extra space and hopefully extra consideration for others.

Whilst we've been in lockdown we've been watching the musicals that Andrew Lloyd Webber etc has put on youtube free every week so that has occupied us every Saturday afternoon.  This week is the last one - Joseph and his Amazing Technocolour Dreamcoat.  I think this was the first one shown, but we missed it, so at least we get chance to watch it again.


In Spring this was the Berberis Darwinii at the bottom of the garden - it is now covered in juicy purple berries and is being feasted upon by my blackbird and starling families.  That's fine except birds poo purple which occasionally gets on my washing and yesterday we had to bleach the front door to get rid of the stain!!

Oh well that's my life this week.  Thanks for reading and stay safe!!

Elaine xx


1 comment:

  1. I am so late because I haven't been able to comment on anyone's blogs for the last three days, I have really missed it!

    The Berberis is gorgeous in flower, the colour is wonderful. Sadly we have purple poo in our garden as well but the birds will have to wait a bit longer for our tiny grapes to ripen - all rain and no sun has not helped.

    I hope you enjoyed Joseph musical. Stay safe and well. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!