Monday 1 January 2024

Wet and Windy

 Another year comes to a close and here it has been a very wet and windy month.   Looking at the photos though, there have been some beautifully pink sunrises, moody skies, and I seem to have taken lots of the moon, half, with halos, behind whispy clouds etc.  Enjoy....


On the walking front I've done 1245miles and  completed 7 challenges.  I started walking the length of the country from Land's End to John O'Groats and finished the year with the length of Ireland from Mizen to Malin.  I've also climbed Everest,  done the Coronation route in London, wandered round Mont Blanc and toured Transylvania and Victorian London.   

I'm next heading to Scotland for Hogmanay, or rather Inverness to start the North Coast 516.

Happy New Year everyone.

Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!