Wednesday 1 September 2021

August was Cloudy!

Well here are my photos for the month of August.  The garden is very flowery but nothing different so I seem to have ended up with a set of Clouds.

This is the view from my kitchen window in the evening - I wandered in there to make coffee one night and thought, those clouds are interesting so got my camera.   The same happened the next night so I decided to do a series of clouds from my kitchen - it's amazing how different they are from one evening to the next.  Sadly after 5 nights it's just been grey!!   The weather did brighten up again but then finished on a solid grey note!!


The month started off with fireworks in the local park, watching the Vuelta, the Olympics and the Hundred cricket and finished with the Edinburgh Tattoo.  I've been a few times and having watched the review on TV, I definitely need to go again. Other than that a few flowers, some cooking and a new book - my friend Lynnda has published a book so if you like romances then try Batting for Charlie by Belinda E. Edwards.  It involves cricket but really its a romance.

Well thats me for August -  thanks for reading.   I now have to think of a new theme for September unless I do 30 photos of clouds from my kitchen.  We shall see 😀

Elaine xx

1 comment:

  1. I love clouds so I am happy to see so many pictures of them! The carrot is quite amusing and the moon is gorgeous.

    We are loving the Vuelta at the moment and will be sorry when it and the Paralympics finish. I hope you have a good September, it is meant to be much warmer next week.... fingers crossed. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!